Customer management and administration for ISP’s is challenging and often overlooked from the outset. Fortunately at Runfibre our in-house software development capabilities have allowed us to create a tailored suite of tools to help minimise the amount of manual tasks required to stay organised.
For example our systems and tools cover:
- Customer facing sign-ups with their own account. Customers can select service packages, book installations and appointments, setup direct debits, make payments and even refer friends.
- Staff and permissioned third party logins to view and update customer information, install and appointment schedules and even send bulk emails.
- Live chat for customer support and enquiries.
- Detailed map exports showing leads and customer states pinned to a map. Very useful for planning and data driven decision making.
- Extensive data import/export options that save time with submissions to common third party systems such as the BDUK Gigabit voucher scheme portal.
Our tools and systems are designed by an ISP for an ISP.
We are now looking to make our systems available to help other ISP’s streamline their processes. If this is something you would be interested in please provide your contact information below.
For early access